Friday, October 21, 2011

The Pumpkin Patches...

Yup I said patches. We went to 2 different places on 2 different days for pumpkins bc i'm a freak. E didn't really enjoy herself the day we went to the pumpkin farm. No shocker there. She had about a 10 mile nap from the house to the farm which ruined her day. We kinda ended up dragging her around.. or carrying her. 
E and her daddy!
A on the other hand had quite the hay day! 
A and E in the giant pumpkin.
Dad and the girls they found the "daddy" of all pumpkins!
 Note to self do not wear sandals to any farm function.

Woo! Hip pop! 


As for the other pumpkin patch... Not as cool as the farm but it has a giant slide!!!






 Thanks to Auntie Helcia for the pics, you are officially the family photographer ;)
Let me tell you, it is soooo hard to get yourself and a 18m old up a rope latter. But we did!! And it was soooo worth it!! 
You know when I said I was a freak? Yeah, I wasn't kidding. I love decorating with this stuff!! We went for eccentric pumpkins this year. Like the black ones? They have glow in the dark paint on them.. One with spider webs and the other clearly stating Happy Halloween :P




No comments:

Post a Comment